10 Aug Real Time Web Solutions Conference Announces Winning Solutions During Live Demo Event – DNT wins Audience Choice
Norwalk, CT—August 10, 2016—TMC, Systemwide Media and PKE Consulting announced the winners of an intense live demo competition at Real Time Web Solutions Conference being held August 1– 4, 2016 at the Kimmel Center at NYU in New York City as a part of Communications Developer week. The event which originally launched 7 shows ago as WebRTC Conference & Expo, will continue to bring together architects, enablers and users to learn about WebRTC as well as an added emphasis on the full range of capabilities and components necessary to deliver a complete web communications solution.
The highly-anticipated demo event featured a series of live presentations by companies looking to showcase the product, tool or other RTC offer. Companies presented their solutions to a live audience filled with industry experts. Winners were chosen in the following specific categories:
- Ready Now Award – Blacc Spot Media
- Easiest to Apply – InGate
- Best Conferencing – Dialogic
- Best Social Integration – XURA
- Best Customer Service – Temasys
- Wow Factor – Agora.io
- Best All-Around – CafeX
- Best in Show – Frozen Mountain
- Audience Favorite Award – Temasys
“It’s truly exciting to get a front row seat to a competition of the latest technologies being developed by the industry’s top companies. Each winner showed off a unique set of solutions that are sure to have a great impact on the industry as a whole,” said Event Producer & TMC President, Dave Rodriguez. “We are excited to see how each of these companies evolve and grow in the future.”
The Real Time Web Solutions Conference is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Agora.io, Nexmo; Platinum Sponsors CafeX, Intel, Sansay, Xura, Temasys; Gold Sponsors Blacc Spot Media, Frozen Mountain, Ingate and Silver Sponsors, Dialogic, Primo, OnSIP, REVE Systems, Sennheiser, Voice4net.
For the latest Real Time Web Solutions Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @RTWebExpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Systemwide Media
Systemwide Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars, and newsletters and provide community websites with the latest information in our industries.
About PKE Consulting
PKE Consulting provides strategic consulting at the intersection of computing, networking, and communications. The company’s primary focus is on how the integration of information and interaction can create value transformation for organizations. PKE Consulting services include organization planning for how to best utilize technologies for transformation. PKE Consulting also works to assure that the underlying network infrastructure is capable of supporting the new services. PKE Consulting provides services both to end user organizations and to vendors.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Maurice Nagle